Good Saturday morning. Before I start my project description I would like to ask your opinion on something. Would you prefer having step by step instructions listed like you see them for my project today? Does you think it makes it easier to follow the steps rather than being in paragraph form like I normally do? I would really appreciate your opinion. Leave a comment on this post with your response by this coming Monday at 5:00 pm to be considered for my random blog candy drawing. I'll announce the winner on my Tuesday blog post. See blog candy gift below.
My project today was made using the newly released Impression Obsession Peace Frame and Snowfall paired with the All-in-One Frames-Squares 2 and Hill Landscape Layers. The new Peace Frame set and Snowfall die work perfectly together to make a beautiful clean and simple project. This project was fast and easy and can be easily mass produced for holiday cards. The Peace Frame is a freestanding die and does not require an additional frame. I just happen to like having the white outer frame to create more contrast against the green background.
Project Pieces and Supplies
Scalloped Frame, Peace Frame, Snow Fall Layer, Trees, Landscape Pieces, Adhesive, Mounting Tape, Green and White Cardstock
Card Base 5.00” Square
1. Apply adhesive to the back of the Scalloped Frame, line it up over top of the Peace Frame and attach.
2. Line up the two Landscape Pieces the way you would like them to show in the scene and trim them down to 3.25” wide.
3. Apply adhesive around the bottom and lower sides on the back of the frame and attach the front Landscape Piece.
4. Apply thin strips of mounting tape all the way around the back of the frame.
5. Attach the back Landscape Piece in place on the bottom of the frame.
6. Apply adhesive to the back edges of the Landscape piece and attach the Snowfall Layer to the mounting tape and Landscape Piece on the back of the frame.
7. Apply adhesive to the back of the Snowfall Layer and attach to the whole frame to the card base.
8. Apply small pieces of mounting tape to the back of the trees and tuck in behind the Landscape Layers and attach.
Blog Candy: Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds, Honeyblossom Sprig and Forest Bird.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my survey question. I’ll look forward to seeing what you have to say. Just so you know I am also gearing up to use my iPhone 7 to do videos but I have a little more learning to do and some speech therapy to work on before I post one. LOL! I appreciate you coming by and I hope you have a great day!