Supplies: Watercolor paper, acrylic blocks, stamp images, sponge or ink blending tool, cloud template,scrap paper for mask, inks: light and medium brown, light aqua blue, dark green, black
Note: I used Distress Inks-Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass, Forest Moss, and Black Soot. Cloud template is made with cardstock cut by hand using scalloped decorative scissors. I used Kittie Kits Beach Master for the beach images.
1. Sponge sand in a V shape on the lower half of the paper using a light brown ink.
2. Mask water line between the v shaped dunes and sponge in the water using light blue ink.
3. Sponge in sky with a cloud template. Be sure to alternate where you place the template so your clouds will be offset.
4. Stamp in fence and sand images using a darker brown ink.
5. Sponge the brown ink of the sand while the ink is still damp to give a smoother, soft appearance.
6. Stamp in the green sea oats using a dark green ink. Add black seagull image using black ink.
7. Finish your project. You can check out my Frame Tutorial if you want to know how I make my matted frames.